1.11.2013

The Driveway - Old Home

I had no plans on writing today but then Branko sent me a picture that he found on his computer. 

I was totally shocked and amazed at how far we have come with the driveway and front yard of our old home. 

This picture is not the greatest...but you get the idea. 


and NOW



We trimmed the bottom line of all of the trees on the left, we raked and raked and I think I wanted to murder the rake before we were done. On the right side we cut down about 45 trees (ourselves) and burned them all in that front yard(our neighbours thought we were insane) then we seeded that entire right side. 

Let me tell you landscaping is hard work in mid summer heat! 

My newest mantra:



Have a great weekend everybody and work hard! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful before and after.
    Great job!

    http://www.bringingfurmanhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete