9.30.2013

Raise the Roof - Dream Garage Update

I won't bore you with details again of the garage. You can read about this here and here where I previously talked about "Dream Garage" plans.

A little reminder of what it will look like once it's all done. 

It's pretty amazing to think that this all came together in under 2 months. We had about 3 weeks of waiting for the trusses to arrive and they were finally delivered last week.

So without further wait here are some updated pictures of the dream garage!


 I had a hard time fitting the entire garage in the picture **hint to family members I would really really like a wide lens for my camera for Christmas/Birthday - the only time I will ever allow you to combine my gift ;) **


 This picture was taken from about 150 ft away and because of the trees I couldn't get a snapshot of the entire garage **wide lens camera hint insert here again**


You are probably wondering..."Hey, how did she get that shot of the ceiling" Well there is a very high hill that needs to be pushed away right beside the garage. This still needs work but allows us to take some cool close ups of the trusses. Take note how you can barely see the end. 


The next phase for "Dream Garage" is to put the plywood up on the walls and order the steel roof which takes 4 days for delivery. We are hoping to have the roof completed by the end of October. 



Keep your eye out for "Dream Garage" updates!! 



4 comments:

  1. wow it is really coming along! and is that snow I see??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, the inside is concrete and the outside is sand!!!! It's like a beach at the new place!

      Delete
  2. Ohhh now I see why you said the Princess Margaret house garage wouldn't do - ha! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete